Website Accessibility Policy
Accessibility Statement for https://tumminellilaw.com/
This is an accessibility statement from Tumminelli Law.
Measures to support accessibility
Tumminelli Law takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://tumminellilaw.com/:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. https://tumminellilaw.com/ is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://tumminellilaw.com/. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://tumminellilaw.com/:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website contact form: https://tumminellilaw.com/contact
We try to respond to feedback within 7-10 business days.
This statement was created on 19 July 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.